Graduating from a Coding Bootcamp? This position might be perfect for you!
The future of work is not where (CRM), what (BI), how (Acceleration), but why. We exist to accelerate this transition and help organizations build, scale, and optimize their modern, metric-driven teams with purpose.
Why is hard. Our method is product + practice to help leaders promote a culture of transparency, accountability, motivation, recognition, and development for employees. We need your help.
You will embed across multiple teams to acquire an encylopedic knowledge of the Ambition product and platform. You'll provide answers and solve problems for both internal employees and external stakeholders
Who We're Looking For
You may be a good fit if:
- You're a creative and curious thinker who loves solving problems
- You're communication and presentation is impeccable
- You're patient and emphathetic
- You enjoy process and documentation
You have some degree of technical experience
- You’re able to work with a high degree of autonomy and limited supervision