At Ambition, we decided a long time ago. We’re not hiring support agents.
We don’t believe sitting behind a monitor, answering support tickets all day unlocks your true potential. We don’t believe it matches the fast-paced, results-driven, competitive DNA of our company. We don’t believe it sets a high enough bar for creative solutions, out-of-the-box problem solving and clever innovation.
We don’t hire support agents, we hire Support Advisors.
A Support Advisor’s prime directive is to support Ambition’s customers in innovative, scalable ways. They recommend both Business and Technical resolutions in Alignment with Ambition’s mission to revolutionize Sales Performance Management.
An Advisor should strive to magnify their effort at all times, focusing on ways to leverage technology to apply solutions and deliver value to our entire user base over single users case-by-case. An Advisor’s primary measures of success are Customer Satisfaction & Magnification of Effort
While responding to customer inquiry is a necessity, Support Engineers are empowered to creatively solve problems for our customer with whatever works. With an emphasis on scalable solutions, we encourage our Support Engineers to solve customer problems in ways that deliver value to our entire customer portfolio.
- Owning the resolution for the customer from the first point of contact to handoff
- Provide technical and non-technical solutions to all levels of customers
- Demonstrate judgment in using standard and out-of-the-box solutions
- Be the subject matter expert for the Ambition app and Sales Performance Management. The expectation is that you will be the expert in taking SPM best practices and apply them in Ambition
- Identify opportunities for improvements then present for approval and execute
- Assess learning and development needs/areas of improvement for our customers
- Identify and implement self-service techniques/opportunities
- Build trust and rapport across the organization to create and maintain healthy and collaborative relationships across teams
- Do what it takes. Demonstrate creative problem solving and grit
Business Degree or other related field
5 Years of experience in Sales or Sales Operations role
You're the person that your family goes to for IT help