The future of work is not where (CRM), what (BI), how (Acceleration), but why. We exist to accelerate this transition and help organizations build, scale, and optimize their modern, metric-driven teams with purpose.
Why is hard. Our method is product + practice to help leaders promote a culture of transparency, accountability, motivation, recognition, and development for employees. We need your help.
You will work with internal employees to build and present implementation strategies and roadmaps to prospects. You will work with external stakeholders to design, develop, and manage complex implementations... for example helping some of the world's largest companies integrate multiple data sources and systems into the Ambition platform.
Generally speaking, you will overcome challenges and solve problems that require considerable creativity, technical ability, and resolve.
Who We're Looking For
We need somebody comfortable being "Solutions Architect #2" within a small, lean startup. You will work alongside the (technical) CEO and within a growing Client Services team to ensure our enterprise customers maximize value across the Ambition platform.
You may be a good fit if:
- You're an experienced engineer with strong background leveraging APIs
- You have experience consulting with customers to understand objectives and deliver results
- You're well-versed with the sales technology landscape, including but not limited to Salesforce
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, ambigious inputs into explicit and cohesive action plans
- You take pride in quickly and comprehensively understanding systems and schema
- Thrives in a cross-functional, collaborative environment
You've worked as a Solution Architect or within a related customer-facing role for 3+ years