Ambition is the G2 leader in sales gamification and coaching software. Our mission is to help teams create momentum and achieve goals in a work-from-anywhere world. Ambition is headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee with an office in Nashville, Tennessee. We have a remote-friendly culture with employees all over the country, as we believe in hiring the best people regardless of their geography.
You'll be joining a world-class team that is building a world-class, award winning product. We were voted a Top 25 Places to Work for Women by Girl's Club, and in addition to a generous (unlimited!) vacation policy, we like to have a great time.
We are looking for a Solutions Architect to join our Customer organization, reporting to the Manager, Solutions.
An Ambition Solutions Architect will:
- Deliver value across internal and external teams by connecting business use cases to technical best practices inside and outside of Ambition
- Guide prospects and customers on ETL best practices, helping them understand the tradeoffs between different solutions and methods
- Help guide the planning and execution of data integration from various platforms, ensuring long term scalability, resiliency, and data accuracy
- Collaborate with Account Executives to close net new business and deliver successful POCs and Pilots
- Collaborate with Customer Success managers during Implementation to help new and expanding customers integrate disparate platforms into Ambition
- Collaborate with Account Managers to close expansion of existing accounts
- Collaborate with Product teams to give customer/prospect feedback on integration UX, bugs, and features
- Work directly with prospect and customer business and technical stakeholders to align their expectations and deliver realistic outcomes
- Act as a guiding hand to Ambition employees on technical best practices and “gotchas”
- Help improve process from initial pre-sales to integration phases
- Continuous self-education on the landscape of technologies related to gamification, sales performance, and data management
Skills / Responsibilities Required:
- 3+ years experience selling, consulting on, or implementing SaaS solutions with a focus on integration of data
- Experience in basic scripting with the ability to help guide others on best ETL practices
- Experience with Salesforce objects and fields, customization, and reporting tools
- Experience with common sales best practices and understanding what motivates sales people
- Experience gaining executive buy-in on technical solutions to business problems
- Comfortable with all phases of the Customer journey - from technical discovery and demos to implementation to expansion discovery
- Ability to quickly triage often competing priorities between multiple stakeholders
- Team player who wants a positive experience with a hardworking team
- Start with the customer
- Operate with transparency
- Bias toward action
- Embrace constraints
- Do the right thing
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life).
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with match.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Wellness Program, including monthly company yoga, meditation, and fitness classes.
- Team outings.
- Weekly virtual experiences.
- Continuing Education Program.
- And much more!