Ambition is the leading sales coaching and gamification platform for mid-market and enterprise sales teams. Thousands of sales managers across the globe use Ambition to get real-time performance insights, coach reps to success, and drive long-term behavior change with competitions.
We fundamentally believe that Employees lack transparency and recognition into their real-time performance, Managers aren’t coaching as effectively as they would like to, and Leaders have limited insight into employee<>manager interaction. Therefore, Ambition was created to motivate Employees to reach their potential, empower Managers to be great coaches, and help Teams hit their numbers with great culture.
This is where you come in. We are seeking an energetic, highly motivated sales development rep to join our growing team that is helping to fuel company growth through pipeline generation. This is not your typical SDR gig. We practice what we preach here, so our sales culture is focused on helping you and the team reach maximum potential while having a lot of fun doing it.
- Represent Ambition well in the marketplace and educate prospects on who we are and the problems we solve.
- Prospect accounts in your assigned territory, with multi-channel, high-quality outreach (phone, email, social).
- Strategize with your aligned Account Executive to identify high-value targets and tactics for breaking into accounts.
- Pass qualified contacts/opportunities to your account executive, managing all initial communications and scheduling of next steps.
- Learn something new every day, continuously building your knowledge of our products, our prospects, and sales best practices.
- You love learning and hate being comfortable.
- Nobody ever questions your effort.
- You are comfortable being told “no.”
- You love a challenge and know what it means to fail forward.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously.
- You’re ok with cold calling and emailing all day.
- You’ve been known to high-five in the office.
- You want to love the company you represent.
- You expect to be rewarded for your success.
- Start with the customer
- Operate with transparency
- Bias toward action
- Embrace constraints
- Do the right thing
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life).
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with match.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Wellness Program, including monthly company yoga, meditation, and fitness classes.
- Team outings.
- Weekly virtual experiences.
- Continuing Education Program.
- And much more!