The future of work is not where (CRM), what (BI), how (Acceleration), but why. We exist to accelerate this transition and help organizations build, scale, and optimize their modern, metric-driven teams with purpose.
Why is hard. Our method is product + practice to help leaders promote a culture of transparency, accountability, motivation, recognition, and development for employees. We need your help.
You desperately want that opportunity to launch your sales career. You’ve led a team(s), but your company is boring or doesn't value you. In this role, you will lead the sales development function at Ambition. You will be the tone setter and a massively important hire for us.
We've already proven this model works with an outsourced team. It is time to grow our own internal team and you will lead the charge. You will report directly to the VP, Sales with oversight from CRO and CEO.
You will start with a small team as a player/coach, and once you’ve proven a repeatable process, you will scale the team quickly.
Most likely, you were the captain of X team, the friend who always plans your group trips, the dependable leader who listens first and shares guidance second. You *love* leading others.
- You’ve led an outbound sales function previously.
- You love booking an outbound meeting, but you love it even more when someone on your team does.
- You wake up every morning ready to accomplish something.
- You know how to lead a hungry, coachable, optimistic team.
- You set the example of hustle.
- You’re coachable.
- Experience using Salesforce and Outreach / SalesLoft.