Ambition is beloved by enterprise companies around the world for unlocking the potential of their employees through metrics-based coaching and for promoting a culture of encouragement. We also believe enterprise software can be as fun and intuitive as our favorite consumer apps.
We are looking for a proven QA Analyst to help build and test high-quality software by ensuring our products are reliable, delightful to use, and meet our customers’ needs through pragmatic testing practices. As a member of the product development team, you will help shape the vision and value we deliver as the #1 enterprise sales performance management platform in the world.
This role will work across the entire Ambition platform and help ensure a cohesive experience for our users. This role will be responsible for thoroughly testing features as well as participating in ongoing QA strategy and continuing our culture best practices.
What You'll Do:
- You will write user-focused test plans and test cases for each feature and product release.
- You will perform manual testing to ensure quality features and releases.
- You will work with engineers on each team to identify areas of apps that benefit from automated testing and help prioritize the backlog of scripted tests.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams from product discovery to the release process.
- You will communicate testing results and sticking points to product management during and after the release process.
- You will work with software engineers, designers, and product managers to help establish goals and best practices.
- You will educate teammates on recently released features, experiments you’ve tried in testing, and upcoming releases.
What You’ll Need:
- You have a minimum of 2 years of QA testing experience ( preferred)
- You are comfortable working on a small, independent team with a developing culture and have a proven experience establishing and advocating for the right balance between process and momentum
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to communicate with technical and non-technical teams
- You have the ability to use data and user knowledge to influence change cross-functionally.
- A plus, if you have experience working in a startup or highly innovative, fast paced environment
- You have exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- You have strong research skills, including ability to understand user experience and fit it into testing
- You have a understanding of modern testing practices
- You have familiarity with GitHub JIRA, Confluence, or similar ticketing systems
- Knowledge of Agile or Scrum development methodologies
- Any experience integrating automation tests writing with manual exploration would be an added bonus.
- You listen hard to customers, understand their challenges, develop relationships with them, and deliver products that remove their obstacles
- Start with the customer
- Operate with transparency
- Bias toward action
- Embrace constraints
- Do the right thing
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life).
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with match.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Wellness Program, including monthly company yoga, meditation, and fitness classes.
- Team outings.
- Weekly virtual experiences.
- Continuing Education Program.
- And much more!