The future of work is not where (CRM), what (BI), how (Acceleration), but why. We exist to accelerate this transition and help organizations build, scale, and optimize their modern, metric-driven teams with purpose.
Why is hard. Our method is product + practice to help leaders promote a culture of transparency, accountability, motivation, recognition, and development for employees. We need your help.
You will be devising strategy, developing product requirements, and overseeing execution for the core product. On a day-to-day basis you will be spending your time split between external meetings with customers and internal discussions with engineering, marketing, sales, success, and leadership.
Who We're Looking For
We need somebody comfortable being "Product Manager #1" within a small, lean startup. You will be working alongside the (technical) CEO, currently serving as Product Manager, who needs your additional bandwidth and experience to ensure we deliver a world-class experience to our users.
Listed below are several of Ambition's values, we're looking for
product managers people who believe in what we believe.
- Listen to what people want, deliver what they need
- The difference between good and great is in the details
- Strive to do a lot with a little
- Have strong opinions that are weakly held
- Be honest, even when it hurts
- When in doubt, over-communicate
- Bias towards action, opt for collaboration
In addition to the values above, you may be a good fit if:
- You're a creative and curious product thinker who likes making data-informed, gut decisions
- You have experience managing technical software products from inception to launch
- You do whatever it takes to make product and team successful
- You are an excellent communicator and interviewer with talent for precise articulation
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, ambigious inputs into explicit and cohesive action plans
- You've ever started or run a business before
You have worked as a Product Manager for 3+ years
- Technical skills and ability; you can quickly gain in-depth, comprehensive knowledge of software systems and you're comfortable making meaningful contributions to high-stakes discussions on data modeling, software architecture, platform design
- Strong product sense and design eye
- Domain experience with CRM, sales tools, analytics
- Experience with enterprise SaaS products
- Experience as a software engineer is a strong plus