The future of work is not where (CRM), what (BI), how (Acceleration), but why. We exist to accelerate this transition and help organizations build, scale, and optimize their modern, metric-driven teams with purpose.
Why is hard. Our method is product + practice to help leaders promote a culture of transparency, accountability, motivation, recognition, and development for employees. We need your help.
You will be the confluence of form, function, and vision for the core product. You will be spending the majority of your time creating wireframes and visualizations for the engineering team to implement. Some of your time will be spent communicating with both customers and internal teams.
Who We're Looking For
We need somebody comfortable being "Designer #1" within a small, lean startup. You will work alongside the (technical) CEO who currently serves as Product Manager and be responsible for ensuring we deliver a world-class experience to our users.
Listed below are several of Ambition's values, we're looking for
designers people who believe in what we believe.
- Listen to what people want, deliver what they need
- The difference between good and great is in the details
- Strive to do a lot with a little
- Have strong opinions that are weakly held
- Be honest, even when it hurts
- When in doubt, over-communicate
- Bias towards action, opt for collaboration
We’re currently limiting our search to candidates with 5+ years experience. This is a new role for us and don’t have the ability or bandwidth to train and mentor those getting their start. Sorry!
- People who thrive in smaller companies with more responsibility and autonomy.
- People interested in and ideally experienced with systems design. A long-term goal is to create a more rigorous brand book and component library so that it's easier for users to learn and understand new products.
- People who can help us collectively shift focus from features to personas, views to experiences.
- People with a background in data visualization.
What You'll Be Working On
Here is a read-only link we use for product demonstrations... hopefully you'll find a strong foundation, a lot of potential, and innumerable improvements to be made!