Ambition is the G2 leader in sales gamification and coaching software. Our mission is to help teams create momentum and achieve goals in a work-from-anywhere world. Ambition is headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee with an office in Nashville, Tennessee. We have a remote-friendly culture with employees all over the country, as we believe in hiring the best people regardless of their geography.
You'll be joining a world-class team that is building a world-class, award winning product. We were voted a Top 25 Places to Work for Women by Girl's Club, and in addition to a generous (unlimited!) vacation policy, we like to have a great time.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist, reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing - Demand Generation.
Ambition is currently seeking a highly-motivated, data-driven, and experienced Marketing Operations Specialist with a desire to join our growing technology company. This person will be responsible for executing targeted marketing automation campaigns, building and testing various promotions, develop and launch Account Based Marketing(ABM) tactics for key companies, and assist with email and/or conversational marketing efforts. The successful candidate will take an analytical approach by consistently finding solutions to maximize engagement, retention, and conversion. This position will report directly to the Senior Director of Demand Gen. As our Marketing Operations Specialist, you will work to create scalable processes for lead management, data and analytics, the marketing tech stack and team operations while identifying areas of growth for the go-to-market teams.
- Manage and support the marketing technology ecosystem, including Hubspot, Salesforce, Bombora, Drift, Google Analytics, and more, along with the selection of new technologies.
- Utilize marketing automation to generate, assign, nurture and report leads.
- Create lead management processes that can scale alongside the business, notably in developing advanced lead and account-based scoring methodologies.
- Develop SLA models with sales for lead follow up and conversion optimization.
- Partner with sales and GTM ops to create and implement contact scoring and account scoring measures to increase conversion.
- Collaborate with demand generation, partnerships, content, and sales to generate metrics on lead, pipeline, revenue generation, and cost of acquisition.
- Develop our multi-touch attribution modeling. Provide insights on marketing channel contributions to closed won business and pipeline.
- Generate monthly and quarterly ROI and efficiency reports on marketing spend by channel, campaign and market segment.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B Marketing for a SaaS organization
- Data, statistics, conversion rates, and discovering opportunity in trends and patterns makes you excited
- Sharp analytical skills, with experience providing data analysis
- Advanced Proficiency in Marketing Automation & Salesforce.
- High desire to complete assignments autonomously, but in close collaboration with a broader team.
- Ability to collaborate across various departments simultaneously and balance multiple projects
- You have an adventurous spirit and desire to join an incredible journey with us
- Start with the customer
- Operate with transparency
- Bias toward action
- Embrace constraints
- Do the right thing
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life).
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with match.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Wellness Program, including monthly company yoga, meditation, and fitness classes.
- Team outings.
- Weekly virtual experiences.
- Continuing Education Program.
- And much more!