Ambition is the G2 leader in sales gamification and coaching software. Our mission is to help teams create momentum and achieve goals in a work-from-anywhere world. Ambition is headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee with an office in Nashville, Tennessee. We have a remote-friendly culture with employees all over the country, as we believe in hiring the best people regardless of their geography.
You'll be joining a world-class team that is building a world-class, award winning product. We were voted a Top 25 Places to Work for Women by Girl's Club, and in addition to a generous (unlimited!) vacation policy, we like to have a great time.
We are looking for a Marketing Copywriter, reporting to the Director of Content Marketing.
We’re looking for an experienced copywriter, who also happens to be skilled in SEO, excited about conversion rates, and building awareness across channels. You must love researching, writing, editing, and amplifying stories through a compelling multi-channel experience. The right person will be able to produce effective B2B SaaS content at a high pace and demonstrate the ability to connect content strategy to business results. You’ll play a key role in increasing our content marketing output and generating leads and report in to our Director of Content Marketing.
What you'll be doing:
- Contribute to our interest-driving content efforts (e.g. top of funnel), by collaborating with teammates to produce search-optimized copy for our blog, website, landing pages, social media channels, webinars, online profiles, etc.
- Produce a regularly scheduled cadence of SEO landing page copy designed to convert leads
- Improve google ad conversion with interest driving copy
- Write copy to support case studies, infographics, and other data-rich publications
- Write promotional email copy to be sent by sales development and customer success teams to key contacts / accounts
- Break apart marquee content into smaller blogs, emails, social posts, etc.
- Write recap blogs of events, webinars, product sessions, etc.
- Map and write effective nurture tracks that push prospects down the funnel
- Develop comms for customers and prospects surrounding product releases, events, and more
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must prove you can effectively communicate value and produce both long-form and short-form pieces
- 3+ years in a content / web marketing role at a marketing agency or high-growth SaaS company
- Portfolio showcasing B2B content (webpages, landing pages, SEO-driven content, etc.) samples required
- Organization and project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects with many stakeholders
- Demonstrated success with growing traffic and driving revenue through content that features your copy
- Hands-on experience with website, SEO, email, and social media platforms
- The ability to think creatively and share brilliant words to help make content of all types interesting and impactful
- A high sense of urgency and organization while managing multiple projects
- Experience creating sales content is a plus
- Start with the customer
- Operate with transparency
- Bias toward action
- Embrace constraints
- Do the right thing
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life).
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with match.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Wellness Program, including monthly company yoga, meditation, and fitness classes.
- Team outings.
- Weekly virtual experiences.
- Continuing Education Program.
- And much more!
You should include these in your application:
- A link to your online portfolio and password and / or a few examples of content you produced
- Your resume and LinkedIn profile