Ambition is the G2 leader in sales gamification and coaching software. Our mission is to help teams create momentum and achieve goals in a work-from-anywhere world. Ambition is headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee with an office in Nashville, Tennessee.
You'll be joining a world-class team that is building a world-class, award winning product. We were voted a Top 25 Places to Work for Women by Girl's Club, and in addition to a generous (unlimited!) vacation policy, we like to have a great time.
We’re searching for a highly qualified marketing coordinator to work closely with our growing marketing team. From day one, this individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, events, and logistics, and project management. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multi-tasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. This role will report directly to the Senior Director of Demand Generation and will support the full marketing team. This role is based in Nashville, TN.
- Support the Marketing team with event logistics such as scheduling, shipping, coordinating across teams and with external partners
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Organize various campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables internally and with external contractors or vendors
- Assist in followup for meetings, project management to ensure the team is adhering to project plan
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track projects in project management software to help communicate project needs, timelines, objectives across disciplines and departments
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications is a bonus
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar coordination role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Start with the customer
- Operate with transparency
- Bias toward action
- Embrace constraints
- Do the right thing
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life).
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with match.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Wellness Program, including monthly company yoga, meditation, and fitness classes.
- Team outings.
- Weekly virtual experiences.
- Continuing Education Program.
- And much more!