We're seeking a people-oriented, process-driven leader to build a world-class enablement team and own the development and execution of our go-to-market (sales + customer success) onboarding and training programs. You will report directly to the CRO and work alongside departmental leaders to ensure that employees are equipped with the most current strategy, tools, and messaging they'll need to be successful.
This is a net-new position within Ambition which provides an opportunity to leverage your expertise as an experienced enablement professional to create a department from the ground-up.
- Embed within our go-to-market teams to develop a clear perspective as to our opportunities for improvement.
- Create and package high-value, easily-consumable assets (playbooks, training decks, presentations, competitive insights) so that employees have the right content with the right message at the right time.
- Design and deliver comprehensive onboarding and training programs with 30-60-90 day plans that prepare go-to-market employees with the essential knowledge and skills required for their given role.
- Own the outcomes of onboarding and training programs: continually measure program compliance, participant performance, and business impact.
- Establish departmental KPIs and be responsible for recurring OKRs to drive enablement accountability and excellence.
Who You Are
- 5+ years in sales or 5+ years in a training, enablement, or a teaching role (can include non-sales concepts).
- Experience presenting day-long or multi-day trainings to groups of 10+ learners.
- Experience developing dynamic training curriculums.
- Experience and desire to work cross-functionally with experts from marketing, sales, and customer success.
- Experience working at a software-as-a-service company.
- Experience managing a small team of enablement professionals.
- Excited to tackle large, ambiguous challenges that you haven't tackled before.
- Has held a quota-carrying sales role at a high-growth software company.
- Experience working with a graphic designer to deliver high-fidelity assets.
- Start with the customer
- Operate with transparency
- Bias toward action
- Embrace constraints
- Do the right thing
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life).
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with match.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Wellness Program, including monthly company yoga, meditation, and fitness classes.
- Team outings.
- Weekly virtual experiences.
- Continuing Education Program.
- And much more!