We have a small, veteran engineering team focused on delivering a great product the right way. If you have experience building and maintaining enterprise-grade web applications and are looking to make an impact within a profitable, scaling startup we'd love to hear from you.
- 3+ years experience with Python development.
- Django experience preferred.
- React experience preferred.
- Experience developing/consuming REST APIs.
- Experience writing tests, breaking code, writing more tests.
- Experience with Postgres, Redis, Celery, Salt, AWS, Docker, Salesforce would be helpful.
- Experience scaling SaaS product from 100 customers to 1,000+ would be helpful.
- Collaborate with team to improve the codebase and product experience. We set quarterly objectives and define weekly tasks determined by roadmap and feedback.
- Tasks are currently bucketed into following categories: Customer Needs, Product, Infrastructure, Integrations with assignment based on skillset, experience, desire.
- A product-centric culture where smart professionals hold customer experience to extremely high regard.
- Efficient development environment, we've written a lot of great tools so that you can focus on productivity.
- Ability to write-test-deploy every day, very streamlined process with a lot of flexibility.
- Extensible, documented codebase with up-to-date packages. It's not perfect but it's better than most.
- One scheduled meeting a week. We prefer conversation, whiteboarding, and pair-programming.
- Flat hierarchy with (technical) CEO serving as product manager, CTO serving as chief architect.