Ambition is the G2 leader in sales gamification and coaching software. Our mission is to help teams create momentum and achieve goals in a work-from-anywhere world. Ambition is headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee with an office in Nashville, Tennessee. We have a remote-friendly culture with employees all over the country, as we believe in hiring the best people regardless of their geography.
You'll be joining a world-class team that is building a world-class, award winning product. We were voted a Top 25 Places to Work for Women by Girl's Club, and in addition to a generous (unlimited!) vacation policy, we like to have a great time.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our sales team, reporting to our Vice President of Sales.
Who you are:
- Outwork your counterparts regularly
- Welcome feedback and coaching. Why not get better today?
- Hates losing more than they like winning
- Confident in their sales convictions… with an open mind
- Experienced in complex, multi-stakeholder sales opportunities
- Listens more, talks less
- Own worst critic + laugh at yourself often
- Respects a competition where the prize is a custom billboard
Skills / Responsibilities Required:
- Track-record surpassing quota while selling SaaS solutions with >$60k ACV
- Experience selling to VP and C-Level executives in companies greater than 3000 employees
- Experience selling in a new market without brand name credibility
- Engage and educate senior executives on the importance of the emerging Gamification and Coaching industry and validate Ambition as the leader in this new market
- Partner with the SDR, Sales and Sales Engineering teams to develop account-based sales strategies to uncover value for all go-to-market department leaders
- Sales Development experience preferred
- MEDDPICC sales methodology understanding preferred
- Familiarity with SFDC, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Start with the customer
- Operate with transparency
- Bias toward action
- Embrace constraints
- Do the right thing
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life).
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with match.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Wellness Program, including monthly company yoga, meditation, and fitness classes.
- Team outings.
- Weekly virtual experiences.
- Continuing Education Program.
- And much more!