Ambition is the G2 leader in sales gamification and coaching software. Our mission is to help teams create momentum and achieve goals in a work-from-anywhere world. Ambition is headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee with an office in Nashville, Tennessee. We have a remote-friendly culture with employees all over the country, as we believe in hiring the best people regardless of their geography.
You'll be joining a world-class team that is building a world-class, award winning product. We were voted a Top 25 Places to Work for Women by Girl's Club, and in addition to a generous (unlimited!) vacation policy, we like to have a great time.
We are looking for a Customer Success Team Lead to join our team, reporting to the Vice President, Customer Success.
The Ambition Customer Success Team Lead will:
- Work as a player-coach, maintaining a book of strategic accounts while coaching the CSM team
- Act as a tactical leader for a growing group of CSMs, focused on driving initiatives and achievement of team KPIs (Renewals, Expansions, Customer Health and Advocacy)
- Meet with CSMs in a 1:1 environment to drive activities, solicit team feedback and find first-step resolution to roadblocks
- Create and maintain CS playbooks, templates and best practices documentation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver excellence through all stages of the customer journey, from contract signature to future expansion
- Communicate meaningful, concise and constructive feedback to team members on a regular basis
- Track account health and proactively flag key account risk to Revenue leadership team
- Drive consistency in customer presentations and talk tracks - from Kick Off to EBR
- Assist with recruiting and hiring best-in-class CS team members as we grow
- Own New Hire onboarding and ramp programs, including product training and certifications
- Build team culture through recognition, creative gamification, and spiffs
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of Ambition and the Sales tech stack space (industry trends and best practices), and mentor employees to build their knowledge
- Collaborate with VP of CS to build development plans and provide opportunities for team members to stay motivated and progress through their career journey
Skills / Responsibilities Required:
- 5+ years experience as a Customer Success Manager, leader and/or Commercial team member
- A drive to learn and expand your leadership skill set
- Consistent great results from key performance metrics, and a strong command of the renewal and expansion cycle
- Great people skills – ability to coach and inspire team members to achieve their goals and the team’s overall outcomes
- A proven track record of improving and implementing new process for teams and customers
- Ability to manage multiple people, accounts, and priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are critical
- Proficiency in Project Management best practices, both for internal application and across the customer lifecycle
- An understanding of current gaps and opportunities for Ambition and our customers
- Strong cross-functional relationships, and a drive to partner with other leaders to grow Ambition
- Start with the customer
- Operate with transparency
- Bias toward action
- Embrace constraints
- Do the right thing
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life).
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with match.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Wellness Program, including monthly company yoga, meditation, and fitness classes.
- Team outings.
- Weekly virtual experiences.
- Continuing Education Program.
- And much more!