Ambition is the G2 leader in sales gamification and coaching software. Our mission is to help teams create momentum and achieve goals in a work-from-anywhere world. Ambition is headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee with an office in Nashville, Tennessee. We have a remote-friendly culture with employees all over the country, as we believe in hiring the best people regardless of their geography.
You'll be joining a world-class team that is building a world-class, award-winning product. We were voted a Top 25 Places to Work for Women by Girl's Club, and in addition to a generous (unlimited!) vacation policy, we like to have a great time.
We are looking for a Commercial Sales Leader to join our top-performing, remote sales team, reporting to the Vice President of Sales. This manager will help coach, enable, and scale this team as we look to grow ARR and headcount in our Mid-Market and SMB teams.
Who you are:
- Passionate about a tight, well-managed sales process
- Proven track record of making others better
- Enjoy helping others close deals more than closing your own
- Know how to strike the right balance between accountability and encouragement
- Energized by big challenges with an imperfect roadmap
- When in doubt, take ownership
What you will do:
- Assist with hiring and onboarding of new SMB and MM AEs
- Day to day performance management of a team of SMB and MM AEs
- Set clear performance expectations and give honest, transparent feedback
- Coaching and mentoring individual SMB and MM AEs through call coaching, shadowing, role-playing, etc.
- Holding SMB and AEs accountable to the playbook and current process in place
- Help develop new processes, strategies, and best practices for team
- Spearhead initiatives from the CRO and VPS to your team
- Present your own initiatives to CRO and VPS to improve outcomes.
- 3+ years of SaaS sales experience
- 1-2 years of sales management experience
- Experience in data analysis and understanding performance indicators
- Experience with Salesforce.com and the modern-day sales tech stack
- Start with the customer
- Operate with transparency
- Bias toward action
- Embrace constraints
- Do the right thing
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life).
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with match.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Wellness Program, including monthly company yoga, meditation, and fitness classes.
- Team outings.
- Weekly virtual experiences.
- Continuing Education Program.
- And much more!